M2M Zone Conference @ CeBIT 2012
Security, Apps and Integration for Machine Communications
CeBIT Life - Hall 11, Stand B54
Thursday 8 March, 2012
Networking reception follows
FREE to all Registered CeBIT Attendees
12:30 - 12:45
Keynote Address – Current State of the M2M Ecosystem
Robin Duke-Woolley, Founder & CEO, Beecham Research
12:45 - 13:45
Session I - Digital Security / Privacy in M2M
Moderator: Robin Duke-Woolley, Founder & CEO, Beecham Research
Holger Lenz, Director Business Development, Cinterion a Gemalto company
Cyril Zeller, Senior Sales Director, Global Telematics Segment, Telit
13:55 - 14:15
- Securing Connected Devices: the M2M industry responds to hacking threats
- Privacy in the Smart Home: how to protect the consumer
- Security in the Workplace: holistic or incremental approaches?
Special Presentation - Results are in from the big SAP e-Car Project!
Prof. Dr. Martin Przewloka, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Internet Applications & Services, SAP Research
14:25 - 15:25
Session II - M2M in Public Services
Matt Hatton, Director, Machina Research
David Wigglesworth, Vice President of Data Services, Iridium
Christian Allred, Senior Vice President of International, ORBCOMM
15:35 - 16:35
- Asset Tracking: systems for low-power, harsh environments
- M2M in Social Networks: machines join Facebook for the public good
- Farm to Fork: can M2M secure the food chain?
Session III - M2M and the IT Infrastructure
Ansgar Schlautmann, Principal, Arthur D. Little
David Boswarthick, Technical Officer, ETSI
Fred Yentz, CEO, ILS Technology
Marc Tastayre, M2M Business Development Manager for Consumer Electronics, Vodafone
16:45 - 17:15
- ERP Integration: where do M2M apps begin and extensible IT systems end?
- Connected Consumers: convergent billing reaches much more than phones
- Case Studies: corporate deployments that are happening now
Analysts' Roundtable - Opportunities for M2M in these challenging economic times
18:00 - 20:00
Networking / Cocktail Reception
All agenda items are subject to change
Various sponsorship opportunities are available, all include extensive pre-show promotion, on-site branding and positioning, speaking slots, and access to registrant contact information. Prices start at €3995.
Click here to see more sponsorship information.
||Richard Vaughan • Tel + 44 (207) 596 8741 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Brigitte Beranek • Tel + 49 (7125) 4073 118 • email@example.com
Keith Kreisher • Tel +1 (781) 769 9750 • firstname.lastname@example.org